Custom work starting at $750.
The initial $150 deposit is used to confirm your serious inquiry. If we proceed, it will be credited to your final fee. If not, you will be refunded the amount.
We'll contact you to talk in detail about what you want to have created, share your inspiration, or tell us who the jewelry is for.
How does the Custom Jewelry process work?
1. Discuss the project.
2. If we proceed the initial deposit will be credited towards your final amount, if not it will be refunded.
3. Create an initial design through a 3D rendering of your piece. This phase can take anywhere from 2-10 business days. At this point the initial design deposit is non refundable.
4. Approve the initial design or request revisions if needed.
5. Upon approval, no further modifications can be made and 50% of the projects fee is due to continue onto the production stage.
6. I'll begin creating your master piece and provide updates along the way. Projects take up to 10 business days to complete.
7. Once complete, you will receive three final videos. The first two verifying the authenticity of the diamonds and gold followed by a third of the actual piece.
8. The remaining 50% of your project fee is due prior to shipping.
All payments are done directly through the website. You will be receiving a private product link to your piece where you can add to cart and checkout as you normally would with any other product.